Which actually, is more indicative of what is actually going on in my "belly". Somehow, "there's a baby in my uterus" just doesn't have the same ring to it. So, in case you haven't caught all the innuendo....I"m pregnant.
I"m about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and feeling awful. No, unfortunately I don't mean awe-ful, as in full of awe and wonder at this wonderful new life growing inside me (ok a little bit, but it's so hard to be excited about anything when...). I mean awful as in horribly miserable and mostly debilitated. So, yes i'm excited that all this misery will have a wonderful outcome, i'm just a little caught up in the "i feel like i have the stomach flu all the time" feeling. Sad, but true.
So, there you have it it. Baby number two is in progress.
p.s. feel free to pray for me, let me change that, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. The only thing i hate more than being sick, miserable and pregnant is.....still thinking......there must be something worse.....stay tuned...
wow, this is a bit depressing. Sorry, but again, it's indicative of reality right now. I'm excited for God's blessing to us, I am. We could just use a whole lot of prayer and grace right now. Amen to that.
5 comments:
Yea! Congratulations!!!
That's amazing news...the baby not the nausea. The nausea is sad--I know. Thanks for sharing early so we can pray you through the nausea.
Happy for you, feeling for you, morning sickness is so gross and yuck! But somehow it makes for some way cute babies!
I have been and will be praying for you call me for any empathy you need you know I know and will feel for you deeply the whole way through!
sorry about the nausea,
congrats about the newest little taylor on its way,
anytime you want to complain...i'm your girl!
You must be carrying a little girl Briana feeling that sick....I should know, eh? Especially that second baby...hee hee
Post a Comment