i'm too lazy to edit and upload the new pictures, so here are some as-yet-unshared older pictures from Easter
i love both their expressions in this last picture, ok and Rye's in the picture above too the end
3 comments:
Mom
said...
Great pictures....wish I remembered what dad, Grammy and Grandaddy had been discussing in the first picture....must have been a bit controversial! ☺ Some good lookin guys in those pics....oh and Grammy and Kaley to, of course!
3 comments:
Great pictures....wish I remembered what dad, Grammy and Grandaddy had been discussing in the first picture....must have been a bit controversial! ☺
Some good lookin guys in those pics....oh and Grammy and Kaley to, of course!
aw, ezra wore that exact same outfit for one of his easters...makes me smile =)
someone needs to update their blog or maybe just tell me when I should go and check it. Love you!
Post a Comment