Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where you at, fool?

Ok, well now that the stomach flu, vacation, and art competition deadline have passed. I am back. (tada) Ready to try a little harder to chronicle bits of our life, keep all you Rye-aholics satisfied and hopefully provide the occasional comic relief.

Whew. man, life's been busy. I have completed my first series of 8 paintings, i'll debut them here soon, Rye is walking and (somewhat) talking at a whopping almost 17 months, Trev's been busy at work, spending a lot of time supervising modifications on his dozer in Cartersville and we've all been traveling all over. We just got back from visiting the boys (my brothers) in Bozeman, Montana. Trev's been in and out of Cartersville then he heads to Vegas for work, then we've got a Taylor family wedding in Florida after that. It doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. Not to mention a certain depressing event that's coming up in less that a month.....grrrrr....no, we aren't mentioning that.

I'll be honest with you, I was a blogging fool for Rye's first year, partly to chronicle everything and partly because it was an easy creative outlet for me. Well, now that I have time/energy for my other creative outlets (painting) the blog has suffered. Sorry. But that's how life is sometimes, ebs, flows and all. But enough about that.

Ok, well hopefully that brings you up to date-ish. Now, here's some pictures of Rye. (you know you've been waiting)

I call this the Rye and his friends montage:







1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

I be right here fool! So I need to hear more about this painting competition...I feel you will share
Glad to see Rye with his buddies!