(tada)
Ok I might have to steal some of these. Megan gets the award for looking crazy-eyed but I come pretty close! Love the Christmas surprise, love our little cuties. Love that you are holding a baby bird in your hands for the family shot
yay...the flu is gone! great pictures. i noticed the bird in your hands too =) i also like how rye and becky have matching shirts on. love you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ok I might have to steal some of these. Megan gets the award for looking crazy-eyed but I come pretty close! Love the Christmas surprise, love our little cuties. Love that you are holding a baby bird in your hands for the family shot
yay...the flu is gone!
great pictures. i noticed the bird in your hands too =) i also like how rye and becky have matching shirts on.
love you!
Post a Comment