Monday, December 20, 2010

Cousins, Cousins...

there were never such devoted cousins.
(bonus points if you know what that's from)

Here are some adorable shots (if i do say so myself) of Rye and his cousin Autumn over Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see them playing together. Their activities included Rye taking toys out of the bucket and Autumn putting them back in, looking at books with Gramma, and my personal favorite...Autumn supervising Rye's snack. Check it out...




I"m so glad Rye has cousins (on one side of the family at least!) to play with. I loved playing with my cousins growing up and it's so exciting to see the next generation enjoying it too.

See you soon Autumn!

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I know what that is from, but since you know that I know, we'll see who else knows
In the meantime I'm dreaming...

Briana said...

nicely done.

mom said...

I hear there is talk...of a white Christmas? Here's hoping!