I had to post some of the "Christmasy" pictures we've taken recently. It's so much more fun with Rye this year now that's he's aware (at least somewhat) of the wonderfulness that is Christmas. We had a great time decorating the tree and playing with lights.

the quality of this picture was...ugg, i was trying to hurry and capture what he was doing and alas, you just can't take a quick picture when you have your camera on manual. Anyway, Rye had taken down one of my ornaments from when i was a kid and was playing with it. He broke it (don't worry mom, we fixed it) but he saw me come over and quickly tried to put it back on the tree. (who me?) nice. they learn that early i guess.


Well that's all for now. Merry Christmas!



5 comments:
I'm not worried....they're yours now. But just out of curiosity....which one? I can't wait to have him enjoy our tree!
the little wooden girl on the swing
Mmm Christmas trees both nutritious and delicious!
Can't wake to see that little monkey!
Yes I just can't wake, I tried but I guess I'm still asleep
too cute. ezra went through a tree eating phase too. silly boys.
can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment