Monday, November 22, 2010

It's like Chocolate and Peanut Butter

2 of my favorite things:
1. photo cards
2. free things

perhaps i should change the order of that, but you get the point. Anyway, Shutterfly is doing a special promotion with those of us in blogland where you can get 50 free holiday cards!

Well those of you know me know my policy on free things. So naturally i'm excited about this. But, i got even more excited when i checked out their selection. You know me, I'm an artist/designer and overall fairly particular person when it comes to design; so let me just tell you--there are lots of really great designs to choose from. Seriously, i picked out about 10 "ok, this is it" choices before i gave up and decided to pick the photo i'm going to use first. I"m thinking that is going to be the hardest part of the whole thing.

I"ve never used an of Shutterfly's cards before but a couple of my friends have and i've received them in the mail so I'll trust their research and experience and save myself the hassle of compare and contrast. Guess i'll add "easy" to my list. Fine by me.

So, let's review. Excellent holiday card selection. 50 free cards for bloggers. Photo-fun for all ages....ok you get the point. Also, I think i'm going to make one of these calendar magnets, because that's the only place i can find to "hang" a calendar. Mmmmm, mmm, let the photo fun begin.

oh yea, by the way, free and photo cards: 2 of my favorite things. Like chocolate and peanut butter. haha, it's a stretch, but hopefully a mildly amusing one.

1 comment: