(tada)
Awww...30 pictures to commemorate 30 wonderful years with Becky!
AHH I missed this yesterday!Thanks briana, especially am in love with all the pregnant shots! ha! what a fun stroll down memory lane
A sweet post....thanks Briana!Lots of happy memories.
how fun =) two other girls I know are turning 30 this year too? hmmm...
jenn--your comment matches your profile picture so perfectly, if i didn't know better i'd think you'd done it on purpose. p.s. i don't know who you could be talking about.
briana - that was a great 30th bday present - some real classics - and admittedly you got some dumb ones of the rest of us in there too but i forgive you;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww...30 pictures to commemorate 30 wonderful years with Becky!
AHH I missed this yesterday!Thanks briana, especially am in love with all the pregnant shots! ha! what a fun stroll down memory lane
A sweet post....thanks Briana!
Lots of happy memories.
how fun =)
two other girls I know are turning 30 this year too? hmmm...
jenn--your comment matches your profile picture so perfectly, if i didn't know better i'd think you'd done it on purpose.
p.s. i don't know who you could be talking about.
briana - that was a great 30th bday present - some real classics - and admittedly you got some dumb ones of the rest of us in there too but i forgive you;)
Post a Comment