
hope you weren't counting because that was definitely more than 10. that's the good thing about having your own blogs, you don't have to follow the rules, even if they are your own! come on though, with all these amazing pictures, could i really have limited myself to just 10? no way!
hope you enjoyed these 1/10th as much as Trev and I do.
p.s. Becky, notice the book?
































4 comments:
Ha I noticed all the stuff I was supposed to just now on Facebook!
Love these pictures...all 10 of them
I really like your hair like that too
Lucky to have heather in your life! Not just to take pictures either!
Briana, these pictures are professional. You look beautiful! Your house looks like something out of a magazine. Everyone looks happy and content and in love with each other :)
I really like the picture of Rye's little hands..precious.
there ARE professional! ah the joys of a friend who is also a professional photographer---thank you Heather!
a few things i noticed:
1) You looked GREAT!! love your hair and your outfit and how you are totally pulling off those semi-straight leg jeans. really great!
2) Trevor showed so much expression in the photos.
3) Rye's chubby little hands picture was my favorite. So precious.
4) I am very jealous of Heathers camera, lenses, and talent.
5)As always, Rye was adorable!
6) I miss you.
Post a Comment