I love it! Its so funny how you can hardly wait for your kids to say your name...and then about 6 months down the road you want to change your name because they say it all the time. :)
Oh he is so cute, I like how he looks down and has to get his focus, like he is pepping himself up to say it and then when he does he starts bouncing with delight:) I am glad I get to see him soon:)
4 comments:
I love it! Its so funny how you can hardly wait for your kids to say your name...and then about 6 months down the road you want to change your name because they say it all the time. :)
Yea Rye....next up is Mimi....sooooo close to mama...it should be a breeze! See you soon little buddy!
Yayyyyyyyy!!!! :)
Oh he is so cute, I like how he looks down and has to get his focus, like he is pepping himself up to say it and then when he does he starts bouncing with delight:)
I am glad I get to see him soon:)
Post a Comment