Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Foto

Having a great camera does come with its drawbacks. First of all it's pretty tricky to use and thus is quite difficult for others to take (good) pictures with. Thankfully, Trevor's cousin's wife is also a photographer and took these great "family pictures" for us. Thank you Kristen Joy!

Taylor family vacation photos: Marathon Key, Florida, July 2010




7 comments:

DeeDee said...

any chance of copies? I LOVE the 3rd one down....one big bite of momma! My sweet little guy!

Briana said...

step one: click on photo
step two: photo opens larger
step three: right click on photo
step four: select "save as"
step five: save to your computer

congrats, you now have the photo in hi res! :) enjoy.

Becky Swann said...

OH these are great! I like the bite out of your face one too!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

yeah, the third one is awesome!

p.s. i love your long hair...it is looking so good! i miss you.

DeeDee said...

I meant a copy to put in a frame....I have the other approach down pat!

KT said...

i like the one where he's biting or zerberting you (sp?) the best too - he's such a cutie!

Briana said...

yes, but once you have it then you can just hit print and ....voila, your own framable copy. :)