Rye and I went down to Ft Myers a week before Trev so Rye (and I) could spend some quality time with his grandparents. We had a GREAT time and especially enjoyed when "the cousins" came over to play. Here are some pictures of Trev's mom with all her grandbabies. Look how happy she looks, course you would be happy too if you had such cute grandkids. ;)
enjoy the miracle that is 4 kids looking (somewhat) at the camera!
p.s.--Momma T, if you click on these pictures they will open larger in their own window, then you can right click and save them to your computer so you have the edited versions, if you want.
love and miss you already!
4 comments:
Briana....I can't believe how big the twins are. They were babies at your wedding...time sure flies. Enjoy your sweet baby while you can.
Bri...they just can't get cuter, and we were actually having fun doing it! Thanks for such good pics to remember two wonderful weeks.
Great Pictures I am sure Trevor's mom will love these!
Glad you had such a grand time
in the florida keys theres a place called Kokimo thats where I want to go...
Bri.. These pics are way too adorable!!! The kids made great memories that week and I can atest to the fact that my kiddos were sure sad to see you guys leave! They love you, and we all hope to possibly see you in Sept. Maybe we can have another photo shoot and test your amazing photgrapher skills again!
Post a Comment