Friday, May 7, 2010

These are the days, my friend...

My boys are still sick. So, Momma called the doctor and the doctor said....no more monkeys jumping on the bed!

This advice hasn't seemed to help that much, although I am enjoying not cleaning up as much monkey poo. ha!

Anyway, here are some pictures of Rye to brighten your day and get all you obsessive Rye-stalkers off my back! I've already got a monkey up there....too much? anyway....

These first two were taken by me with my camera phone on our "nature walk" right before Trevor was back. But for some reason I like them so here they are. Don't judge the quality please.


One of the new things in our house (besides the monkeys and the stomach bug) is that Rye has decided that he really loves the taste, and comfort of his thumb. I laid him down in bed the other day and he was wailing it out then remembered his thumb, popped it in his mouth and instantly calmed down. This brought on mixed feelings of "oh dear" and "well, that sure was nice"....we'll see how things progress.


Another new thing (have to live up to the blog's name after all) is the jumperoo that Heidi let us borrow. Rye loves it. He dances and plays and smiles at me across the room while sending me mental messages (you mean you don't communicated with your kids telepathically?) of "Gee, Mom this is a swell toy, I sure am enjoying it".

And to prove he's really my son (since apparently he looks exactly like Trevor)...here's a big, overly goofy grin...

that's my boy.

And...because i couldn't resist...cute baby dancing toes!




Being sick (yes, these pictures were taken while he was sick...see i told you he was the world's happiest baby...with the possible exception of Maddy...) anyway, being sick brings out his serious side...which we don't see too often so i was pleased to capture...


Oh Mr. Chubbers (his latest nickname which is a combination of Chubby Checkers which was his last nickname) I love you so.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ok, I know your boys are sick, but this post made me smile anyway. So glad he's enjoying the jumperoo...and yes baby toe pictures are a must, I have a TON of them from my kids being in the jumperoo!