Step One: Red Bubble
Red Bubble is a great website that connects artists and allows them to sell cards, prints and posters of their art. So, you can hop on my site, browse my paintings, say, "Hey, I"d love to order a printed, wrapped canvas, or a greeting card of that beautiful piece o' art." So click, click and it's yours! Pretty cool, pretty cool indeed.
So I am officially "bubbling". You may notice the handy-dandy slideshow/link here on my blog and you are also more than welcome to (aka, please) checkout my site.

Soon I'll post Steps 2 and 3 which I'm already working on, so you can look forward to that but in the meantime please check out my bubbles. :)
1 comment:
Very cool! I am very proud of you! If you enjoy it others will too! You will do great, I am definitely checking out that site too!
Post a Comment