(tada)
for Trev, and the rest of you who love a good video of baby-cuteness.
p.s. make sure you didn't miss the part where i get the carrots out of his nose and wipe them on his face. Extra mom bonus points for that one for sure.....sheesh....
ha! I love that you wiped it back onto his face! he seems so much bigger! tell him to pause that please
I love that last look he gives you. Like, "Are you serious mom?" What a cutie!
definitely extra bonus points for that move =)!! i agree with becky...lets just pause him right where he is!tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll be you are so excited about tomorrow...it's only a day away...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha! I love that you wiped it back onto his face! he seems so much bigger! tell him to pause that please
I love that last look he gives you. Like, "Are you serious mom?" What a cutie!
definitely extra bonus points for that move =)!!
i agree with becky...lets just pause him right where he is!
tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll be you are so excited about tomorrow...it's only a day away...
Post a Comment