

we've come to the final chapter...
at last, the moment has come...
this too shall pass...
at last, the moment has come...
this too shall pass...
Trevor will be home tomorrow.
At 5:00pm we will pick him up at the airport.
Tomorrow, he will be HERE.
The dogs have been washed. The floors have been cleaned. The furniture has been dusted. The laundry is done. The grass has been mowed. The front walk has been swept. The bushes have been trimmed. The trash has been taken out. Both our cars have been washed. 3 meals are prepared in the fridge. A welcome home present has been purchased. There are 3 bottles of wine on the shelves.
We are ready.
6 comments:
I am SOOOO happy for all three of you that this is finally over!
Enjoy your weekend!!!!
YAY I am glad you can be 3 the way it was meant to be deedle de deeeee
Yeah!!! :)
Briana, you sure are giving your hubby the "red carpet" welcome.
He has himself a good woman :)
Glad you are all together again, as it should be.
I'm impressed! I'd say, you must have really missed him to do all that to welcome him home!!!
what cleaning lady did you hire to do all that and take care of a 6 mos old? :) glad he's back - we'll be expecting way less blog posting over the next few wks:)
Post a Comment