His Great-Grandaddy explained to him the rules of being a Hart.
Rule # 1: When in doubt, make a joke.
Rule # 2: When in doubt assume the other Hart is joking.
Rule # 3: Poke fun at your Hart relatives (this is a sign of endearment).
His Great-Grammy explained one of her rules as well.
Rule; When you eat you eat, and when you play you play, and you don't mix the two together.
Of course technically she was breaking this rule at the time this picture was taken since she is playing with Rye at the dinner table...oops!
4 Generations of Harts, Rye, his Uncle Rex, his Grandaddy and his Great-Grandaddy.
More one-on-one time with Great-Grandaddy.
I think Rye was especially excited to have so much time with the guys. Since Trev's been expanding his empire it's been lots of time with the ladies for Rye. He was excited to have some male companionship. I was excited to have someone else to hold him for a change. Win-win.
2 comments:
love it...love it....love it! Miss you....miss you....miss you, my creative genius. ♥♥♥
Oh great pictures of great grandparents and great babies! Wish I could have been there for that!
I think all those rules just apply to those Bonz Harts of yours, Our family would NEVER joke around or play with our food
(see rule #2)
Post a Comment