Monday, April 19, 2010

Friends are friends forever...

This past weekend my dear friend Jenn came to visit. She and I were best friends in "high school." We had tons of fun getting into all sorts of "trouble." However our senior year her family moved back to WVa/Maryland and between college and marriage and living far away we just haven't been able stay in contact as much as we should have/would have liked.

Thankfully, we picked up where we left off and had a great weekend. We even fell into some of our old habits...such as buying the same clothes, taking pictures and making fun of Jeremiah (I'm kidding!).
Thanks for coming Jenn. I had a great time and miss you all the more.

Here are some "before" pictures of us in high school....





And, an "after" picture from this weekend.

It's nice to see that we turned out fairly "normal" after all those crazy "befores." Hehehee

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

I am so glad....and I knew...that you two would have a great time. Thanks Jenn for making the trip...you are a true friend, one to be forever cherished.

Becky Swann said...

This is great! I love all the "quotes" I'm glad you two had fun together!
and it was fun seeing those old pictures especially the first one

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Why can't you live down the street from me again?

Sigh.

I sure had fun and miss you both.