We have survived! I think I've done more this week than in the past 3. I can't imagine what i was trying to keep my mind off of? Well, special thanks to Becky and Ellen who came to hangout with me and Rye this past week. They made it go much faster and we had some good Hart bonding time. Here are some pics.
Rye and Aunt Becky
Rye and Cousin Ellen
Becky and Ellen pre-hike
Becky and Rye: Snugglefest 2010
---------------------------------------------------------
Month Five: Rye is how old?!?
Yep, 5 months old today folks. He's gaining new skills everyday and honing some of his old favorites (such as the silly faces...)
He's about 17lbs and wearing 6month clothes now. That's why we call him Sir Chunk-a-Lot (ok we don't really call him that).
Some of his new skills include, playing in his Johnny Jump Up:
3 comments:
Ellen and I miss you guys alot. I am so glad I got to spend time with the Sir Chunk-a-lot, at this age! What a sweetie, with such a beautiful singing voice!
I miss the little turtle dove, and there is talk in the works about next week...I will call you later
so why is your blog not showing up that you have a comment maybe this comment will do the trick
YES....bring all of that adorable "Sir Chunk-a-lot" cuteness to VA.
Post a Comment