Oh I miss him so bad! He has a sophie, that is what that giraffe is called. Niki's sister told her it's a french thing and every baby gets one over there! He has gotten better with that thumb! and that wave! cute cute cute
I am counting down the days until I can see you both. He has changed so much....and I love seeing him with his Sophie and thumb....YEA Rye! Love you little buddy! MiMi
2 comments:
Oh I miss him so bad! He has a sophie, that is what that giraffe is called. Niki's sister told her it's a french thing and every baby gets one over there!
He has gotten better with that thumb! and that wave! cute cute cute
I am counting down the days until I can see you both. He has changed so much....and I love seeing him with his Sophie and thumb....YEA Rye!
Love you little buddy!
MiMi
Post a Comment