1. Rye is only getting up (usually) 1 time a night. So we still get our special sleepy snuggle time but we also get some good sleep.
2. More mobility! Not only can he control his head like a champ, Rye can also sit up with assistance, roll to his side and back, maneuver his way all around his bed and stand for up to 12 seconds between breaks.
3. As Aunt Katie called it... his personality is really coming out. He usually wakes me up with a song in the morning...no words yet but definite volume and inflection. He gets super excited to see Mom and Dad, and he's developing his skills as an entertainer. He giggles, laughs, yells, sighs, oohs and ahhs and makes, hands down, the silliest faces. Ever. Case in point:
4 comments:
Aww, I've missed the little guy. Can't wait to see him!
I'm envious of you Heidi....give him some extra special love from his mimi. Oh my how I miss my little guy!
Oh my goodness I need to see him soon! I would love to sing with him in the mornings and make him laugh all the day:)
My favorite picture (although I LOVE them all) is the 6th! so great!
give him huggies for me!!!
not diapers, real hugs but since he is so cute I had to say huggies
Before you know it Briana, Rye will be out in the back yard making forts...just like his Uncle Chaz and Uncle Rex.
Do you have red dirt down there? Your Mom is an expert at getting red dirt out.
Please come to see us soon. We love you.
Post a Comment