*this first line actually applies to 3 things in my life right now so please, allow me to explain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 1. The stomach flu. In the middle of our vacation. Enough said.
# 2. A bad head cold. Piggy-backing the stomach flu. In the middle of our vacation. And that's not even the worst of it.
#3. First day back at work we find out that Trevor has to go to Japan for 2 months. And he's leaving in 12 days. 2 months. In Japan. In 12 days.
I've been trying to decide if I was going to allow this post to head down the steep slope of self-pity and gruesome complaining. Honestly I'm not ready yet to make it positive and upbeat. I'd like to surprise you all with my optimism and trust that God will work this for the best but honestly, I'm just not feeling it yet. I know it in my head but my heart is just really, really sad. So, I'll just leave it at that for now.
That and a sweet picture of Trevor and Rye at the beach. More on that subject to come.
7 comments:
oh man Briana, I'm so sorry...about everything except the cute picture of your two guys. good picture by the way.
want to come for a visit?!!! want me to come for a visit?!!!
joking aside. i am praying for you guys and that somehow you will experience the Lord's peace even with a sad heart.
p.s. i like the new blue look. is that to match your mood?
I'm just going to comment on the adorable picture of your boys. TOO cute! He's getting so chubby, I love it! Hurry up & feel better so I can come visit!
Trust your head and the truth it contains....your heart will soon follow. God IS faithful. I'm praying for your sweetie! ♥♥♥
This is sad. you are blue. It will be ok. I am coming soon.
I saw this on Facebook last night and my heart just sank for you. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you guys.
Heidi don't call Trevor chubby, it hurts his feelings.
Post a Comment