Wednesday, January 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things..

Favorite things about this picture:
1.Kaley's face
2.Becky's face/hand combo
3. Aunt Ginnie's disapproving face...who is she disapproving of?
4. Katie's expression
5. Trevor taking the opporitunity to adore his son
ok, i have to stop but i could go on megan, ok I'm done!
enjoy!

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

where's the good one of ALL of us? I want a copy! PLEASE!

Becky Swann said...

I want a good one too. But I am with you on this Briana, Every bit of this picture is great.
What on earth am I doing? about to scare grandaddy?
I think mom is just locked in on Rye and unaware of her face.
Bonz and Doug are just smiling away.
yeah this is good.

megan said...

good family photo? or greatest family photo?

KT said...

oh gosh this is terrible!! and by terrible i mean typical....next family picture we'll all get matching shirts like all wear white and khaki and stand on the beach and smile pretty...no wait that's not our family at all!

Ginnie said...

Obviously....I'm disapproving of the fact that YOU are not in the picture. How can we have a family picture without our dear Briana.

All in all...a pretty funny picture and like Katie said...so typical of our family.

Briana said...

i LOVE to take a picture while I"m "setting up the camera". No one is suspecting as I spring capture the momment. Usually turns out the best ones.

Briana said...

p.s the GOOD one still needs some work, i've replaced 4 faces so far...out of 6 pictures i'm photoshopping them into one master picture. stay tuned oh patient family...oh wait that's not our family either. ;)