Yes folks, for the first time on Saturday night Rye made it for 8 hours between eating! That means I got about 7 hours of wonderful, magnificent, glorious and CONSECUTIVE sleep. Sleep, oh sleep, how I have missed thee.
Rye noticed how excited I was and wanted to make sure that my expectations going forward weren't too high so he got up every 2 hours and 4 hours last night. You know, just to keep things real. Sigh, oh well, as Mom put it...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And that light's name is Well Rested. Someday, that will be my name too.
Until then, here's another pic of the cutie pie in question.
4 comments:
OH NO! I was hoping he would do it again for you last night. Sorry. :( It WILL get better! And even if it isnt for a while, we have starbucks trips to keep you going. :)
Nothing in your life could ever be unpleasant when you have that precious little guy smiling up at you. Hang in there sweetie...the light will get brighter. A hug for my little buddy!♥
I'm thinking it might have been the soy latte...he's been fussy and irritated all day....sigh...
Way to go sleeping 8 hours! He was probably making up for lost time eating the next night, The good news is that now you know he is capable! Maybe he has weird dreams too and just had to keep sleeping to find out what happens, sorry I haven't called you back yet I have had the worst cough which makes phone time miserable but you are on my list cousin!
Post a Comment