Friday, January 22, 2010

3 month chunk

Lordy, Lordy look who's....3 months. Oh yes, believe it or not we have reached yet another landmark. I still can't believe that we are counting how old he is in months! It seems like I should still be answering in weeks... however, considering my math skills I should be thankful that's not the case.


Here's what I like to call the "before & after" picture....


Some of Rye's new favorite activities include flirting, I mean, playing with his baby activity center (thank you Rich and Missy!)...


watching TV with Dad...


And doing lots of fun activities with Mom which are never photographed since I'm always the one taking the pictures (hint, hint Trevor).

So I told Rye that he was 3 months old today and he went "REALLY?!" and made this face...


so then naturally we had to celebrate.... (p.s. don't' miss the hidden meaning)


Here's another shot of my 14 lb chunky monkey...


Happy 3 month birthday Rye Pie.

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Ok he is TOO CUTE for me to handle, I want to just talk non stop baby talk and say things like Hey chunky wunky hunky cutie wootie lootie. Aunt Becky Wecky lovey dovey youtie tootie.
haha yeah that is how I feel.
Can I come hold him soon?

Naomi said...

What a cutie! He has such a great smile!

Ginnie said...

I agree with Becky. Rye is too cute to handle. You sure are a good "cook" Briana...look how big he is :)
I especially like the picture of him and Trevor watching TV...he is really into the show.