Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's raining babies...

I got the master disk of baby pics from Heather so here are a couple new ones, favorites and highlights from the happiest day of Rye's life. ;)

the gang:


the fam:


the crazy dinosaur:


the best baby bag:

I realize this picture is on here twice, for some reason blogspot won't let me delete it so, here it is again, which is fine because i love it.


the loot:


my fair feathered friends:


fruit pizza, my one food request:


storytime:


my wonderful monster cake:


my silly face and cute monster cards:


my favorite fuzzy bear outfit that is so great:


awesome ugly monster doll thing:


my favorite picture of all:


hydrangeas--my favorite:


loved it, all of it and all of you.

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

It was such a good day I'm glad Rye invited me! HEather took such great pictures too! what a picture perfect friend to have:)

Ginnie said...

So glad we could be there with you Briana. Everything was just right... the weather, the food, your wonderful, very generous friends, your good health (and Rye's), the relaxed and fun shower. I had a good time....thank you!
I'm saving my Monster thank you note from you...SO cute.