Thursday, August 27, 2009

Monsters

As I've mentioned before, the decor of choice for Rye's room will be monsters. Not scary monsters mind you, rather the lovable friendly characters that make you hope that such a creature will appear in your closet or under your bed so you can make up stories and play games together instead of sleep.

Those kind of monsters.

Step 1 in the monstering process, was creating wall art. These guys were hand drawn using "kid-friendly" media (ie, crayons, markers) and then framed and are now hanging on the walls.

Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, i give you....the monsters.
(cue the theme music)




















4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

OH BRIANA I LOVE THEM!!!!!
please oh please name them!
Rye is going to have such a fun life!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

I LOVE this idea, Brianna- So original and adorable!!!

megan said...

oh these are great. just great.

Carrie said...

Sweet! I really love the blue guy...he has your smile!