Friday, July 17, 2009

Good old Baldy

Here are some pics from the recent trip to Bald Head Island with Mom, Kaley and later, Dad.
Mom, Moi et Kaley con queso.


View from our house...



same, at sunset (notice the golf carts which is the only means of transportation allowed on the island--besides biking and walking of course. No skipping or hopping though, don't even think about it.)



Kaley and golf cart on one of the few trails/roads on the island.



Mom and Dad...i love this picture of Dad and I think Becky will too.



another shot of the trail/road




another view from our house...



there's a little taste for you. Good memories. Thanks Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

KT said...

cute pics - i along w/ becky love uncle b's expression - hmm... I esp like that Kaley now seems willing to pose in pictures - so proud!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I didn't see any truck bellies? Where are the truck bellies?

Becky Swann said...

Oh the beautiful bonz harts! Especially the uncle..po-or fool he makes me laugh hahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha (remember that?)
it looks good to be bald, next year I am coming too you won't know it but I will!

Ginnie said...

Nice private beach...gotta love that. Glad you had a restful vacation Briana...very good for pregnant people :)

We love your little one already and keep him in our prayers....and you too.