I have pictures, but not the motivation to spend time uploading them at 10pm. Stay tuned, they will make an appearance...eventually.
For now, he's a brief overview of the past week or so...
-went to the beach with Mom, Kaley and eventually Dad
-met up with Grampa whom I haven't seen in...5 years?
- got very tan
-got the greatest thing in the world...a pregnancy massage oh my goodnes i have never felt so go and relaxed and just...happy. (thank you so much mom and dad!!!)
-Trev tore out the ceiling in the living room, dining room and kitchen
-we now have dry wall up and it is being finished this week (very exciting)
-we have moved the "kitchen" to the big guest bedroom aka "Kyle's room" with the exception of the fridge which is currently in use...in the garage, 2 floors below the "kitchen"
-my stomach is the size of a large truck
- we got a garbage disposal which is very exciting--and they had this cool thing at Home Depot where you could sample how loud it was...that was fun too
-we got the hardware for the cabinets
-I got to see cops surround Heidi and Kyle's house with giant automatic rifles--long story short-attempted break-in, they thought the guy was in the house. All Posey's and belongings are fine with the exception of their front door. --very exciting welcome home event ;)
- saw a dog-shark, an alligator and a fox all at the beach. very eventful week eh?
ok, well that's all for now, hopefully beach pictures and home renovation updated pics to come soon.
later gators
2 comments:
So much has happened, did you fear for your life when you saw the fox?
I can't wait to see this large truck, Prenatal massages are the best!!! I partook in 3 while pregnant! I'm glad you had fun at the beach!!
Dog-Shark Dog-Shark, you know i was thinking you should use that as a theme instead of monsters, you know, bringin' the outside in...
Post a Comment