Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you asked for it...

ok folks, here is the very first belly shot. get ready, are you ready? are you really ready? am i building it up to much? i don't think so. This is BIG news after all, right?

heheheee.


Well just for kicks i thought it would be easiest to see the changes if i was wearing my bikini.
I must admit I'm a bit worried about how big I'm going to get based on how big I am now!
Yikes.
ok, well without further ado, here is the first belly shot---
ha, gotcha! I have no idea who this is but if find it scary, very, very scary.
Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

You can hardly tell that you are even pregnant

Heidi said...

That was awesome!

Carrie said...

Looking good...I bet from the back you don't even look pregnant!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Ha...I hate to admit that you actually got me.

I agree with Becky and Carrie...you are looking great! Keep up the good work and stuff.