I've been trying to fit my little random thoughts into some sort of cohesive heading or category. Forget it. Here is my list of completely unrelated facts i feel like sharing in no particular order.
1. today i have actually done design work all day long. This is the first time in the 10 months I've had this job. I find this highly ironic for inferred but yet undisclosed reasons.
2. I think one of the grossest things I've ever done was fishing raw chicken out of the drain in the bathroom sink. Had the pleasure of that feat last night during my determination to make chicken, mashed potatoes, garlic bread and green beans----without a working kitchen. Ambitious? Yes. Messy? Yes. Worth it? Oh yea. Nothing beats eating exactly what you want while pregnant. This is probably the most enjoyable thing about pregnancy so far (besides all the obvious good stuff like finding out he's a boy, bringing a child into the world etc).
3. I really need some new music. Ideally something that is a cross between the Indigo Girls, Patty Griffin meets whoever sings that "Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby" song. Whatever though, i just need some new stuff. Please send recommendations.
4. Found some pants that fit! this is big news. I found some non-maternity black linen elastic waist (but not granny looking) pants that i can wear to work. I am now working with 3 pairs of pants. This is big news. I love Target.
5. I love fried food and salads. Those are my 2 consistent cravings so far. An ideal world would be a daily lunch of glorious friend chicken salad. YUM!! Love it.
Ok, well that's all i have for now. But who knows what will be next? Monsters? Aliens? Or just another picture post of our kitchen, stay tuned folks, you won't want to miss it, whatever it is.
7 comments:
oh my what a pregnant list you have, I don't think I ate any salad or fried food while I was pregnant, those were probably the grossest things to me. Ha pregnancy is so wacko...it suits you:)
here's some music i've been liking, probably not patti meets indigo girls but whatever... the band blind pilot (3 rounds and a sound album) and you know the girl in elf that sings in the shower? well she's in a band with m.ward that's kind of fun called she & him. ok that's all go forth and listen :)
use pandora.com and type in your favorite bands and songs...just what you need!
oh yeah and about that girl megan said thats the girl from pushing daisies her name is Zooey Deshanel
no it's not the same girl but they do look remarkably alike. i just watched Yes Man with Jim Carey and the Elf girl was in that and sang all these crazy songs andi thought to myself, oh yea, she's in band, i should check that out. speaking of which, still need to do that...
-clarification and exclamation-
Kaley, you were right about the name, but not the show.
Megan, oh yes just heard it and LOVE It. it is soo good. mmmm mmmm delicious.
thanks, you win the prize. that and you were the only one who participated, besides Kaley who provided support. thanks ya.
as long as i beat kaley, that's all that matters to me... i mean so glad you enjoyed it
Post a Comment