alright, i admit, i was doing some blog stalking the other day and was browsing Heather's friend Kellie's blog.
Here i found a most amazing, ingenious and brave project I am prompted to share with you all. Kellie was inspired by the decor in a Fossil catalog and decided that she could reproduce the beauty in her own home. So, she grabbed a paint pen and started drawing on her walls, at 7pm. Yes, started drawing on her walls with a pen, at 7pm. Now, this is a girl after my own heart. Click here for the story.
Here's one quick shot of the finished project...amazing!
Other thing i found i love...
these alphabet stamps...they are great, i can't copy a picture since it's in flash, but click here to see them in all their glory. Lots of cool artsy stuff on this site....mmmmm, love it. some of it is a bit too scrap-booky for my taste but the design is good.
here are some other great pics that make me smile. all from this site.
i want to wear an old over sized dress and a big hat and go here...
just because...
ok. that's all for today folks. enjoy.

7 comments:
All of these things made me instantly happy, love the first one
I just love everything about this post. It is pure genius, you Briana, are pure genius. Thanks for sharing your magnificent brain with us.
I wish that I had had a paint pen in my tent when you were in the fifth grade, then it would have given you something to do instead of driving me nuts!
Oh how beautiful Briana you are so lovely and this post is so fun and la di da di da
Angela liked me! you know she did, i got away with tons more then the rest of you. you're just (still) jealous. ;)
ok. so while i was reading this post (which is great, and i loved), i was listening to this song-
http://www.imeem.com/4ad/video/jfTWeSOt/camera-obscura-french-navy-music-video/
it just felt like it fit really well with this post, so i thought i'd share with you all (becky, connie, angela, diane, and briana)
Man I wish I had an ounce of creativity! That hallway is amazing! Thanks for sharing the idea...although if I tried that it would look ridiculous!
Post a Comment