Monday, April 20, 2009

Canon Rebel take 1: Easter

Back by popular demand....

short update:
-had a great birthday
-got a Canon Rebel (what?! oh yea!)
-took some awesome pictures at easter (see below) and for the record i have NOT photoshopped these pictures in any way. I am mentioning this because once my training with Heather starts you will begin to notice a huge improvement and so i did not alter them at all to better show the vast range of my hopeful improvement. so consider these the before pictures...taken in auto mode without any adjustment of such things as ISO or other acronyms i don't yet understand. I did post the best ones though and not all the duds, but still...ok enough intro, there the are..

enjoy!

the beautiful bird cake Em made for my birthday... hard to tell at this angle but it's a bird on a branch on top.


Emily's Titus with his one easter egg...


Heidi's Avery with Kyle looking for eggs...


Em's Isabelle checking the candy content of her eggs...


Heidi's Maddy sharing her one egg with Izzy...


this is my favorite shot of the day...


all that excitement and no candy in her egg!


comparing and collecting


Sweet Maddy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!! You did a great job!

Becky Swann said...

You make a great rebel, I always knew you would. Very cute kids you are surrounding yourself with these days!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Ok, I admit...I'm a tad bit jealous of your new rebel friend =)

Photos are looking good...but, of course you have a great eye!

I just remembered now that I am supposed to email you my numbers. I'll get right on it...