hello? is anyone out there? i guess not because i ain't got no blog lovin in quite a while.
fine, whatever. I've decided that i'm leaving anyway. I'm going to get lost in the woods and find the Beast's castle. Then i will be waited on by magical furniture who will wait on my every whim. And they will serve me soup de'jour, which today, is the only thing making me happy.
why you ask? oh wait, i'm talking to myself, right. Well, despite my threats to kill him, Trevor has shared his head cold/flu-like funk with me. Oh yes, how very nice of him. Of course if you wanted to be technical you would point out that really he tried quite hard to keep it to himself and that it's mostly my fault since i catch everything, but, since there's no one to point that out, we'll carry on.
So, today i am dealing with the funk, the whole funk...etc. Not to mention all of the other extremely unpleasant difficulties i've been dealing with lately, but more on that later.
So, today, my BFF is the only thing that ALWAYS manages to make me feel better when i'm sick. Panera Chicken Noodle soup. I ordered a 4 person serving and a spoon and i'm sitting her drowning my woes in the soothing concoction that is, the world's best healing miracle. And from here, i bid you adieu. Goodby cruel world. If you need me, i'll be in the woods, getting some furniture love and warm soup.
3 comments:
This reminds me of a certain weird post you encouraged me to write a couple years ago...I'm sorry your sick, I'm glad that soup is there to hang out with you since I cannot be.
Its not nice to shove in people's face that you can get Panera soup whenever your little heart pleases, for those of us that have no Panera new by you've just wounded us badly! :) Hope you feel better soon.
it's also not nice to make people feel bad when they already feel bad. I'm telling my mom...Mrs Potts will be after you.
Post a Comment