Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disgruntled Wednesday

Heather's blog has it's beautiful "Wordless Wednesdays" ---well today i'm having a 'Disgruntled Wednesday'.

I'd post some beautiful pictures to go with it but of course the stupid computer refuses to load any of them....

I'd also share with you about my unfortunate work email war that's been going on all morning (for the record, not my fault, i did not start it and have been trying to end it for 3 emails now).

I might also add that my entire cup of coffee spilled just as i was getting out of the car for work..

Which happened to coincide with my favorite new water bottle falling on the cement and scratching off it's beautiful blue paint and denting it
(mom, i'm sure the metal is better than chemical-leaking plastic but those darn nalgenes were a lot more durable for your accident-prone daughter).

I wouldn't bother then telling you about walking 3 blocks to work in the rain...

Or the fact that i'm sorely in need of a workout buddy to motivate me...
does ANYONE go to the Y?


No, that would be complaining and i NEVER complain. (keep your comments to yourself)

Ok, well this concludes what I hope will be my only "Disgruntled Wednesdays" post. I'd cross my fingers but i just jammed one of them on my desk.

sigh.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I know what would've made your day better...those fat bird rain boots!! I'm telling ya, you need to get 'em, they're too cute!

Krista said...

I would go to the Y. How much is it? I'm looking for a buddy too, and I work conveniently at the Creative Discovery Museum.

KT said...

oh my! hopefully this disgruntled wednesday resets tonight and tomorrow is a better day..."blah blah cheerleader advice" - sometimes it's more fun to wallow in it and seek pity...:)