Thursday, January 29, 2009

B&J Rocking the 4 year mark


happy anniversary Becky and Jeremiah.

(yes, i have blatantly stolen this picture off of Becky's post and put it on mine. I love this picture. this IS becky. done. this is her. sums it up, right there folks)

Jeremaih looks nice too, so that works out well. Go team Swann!*



*Team Swann also includes Ellen Mekay who is not present in this picture because she was not born yet. duh. ok then, enough said.

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

thanks for stealing the real Becky. but lets face it you would be able to pick her out of a line up of Becky's and make her life an alter

Briana said...

too true, here i stand to testify to that fact.

Becky Swann said...

I think this post needs more of you and less of me!

Briana said...

what can i say?
I'm building my life unto You
Knowing Your love will see me through

Anonymous said...

briana enough w/ the cheri keaggy - everytime you keep getting that silly song stuck in my head - just for that I give you....."It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all....you get the idea:)