I had about 4 of these made, various poses, various expressions, various outfits. I had some inside help of trading them out, positioning and (i hoped) monitoring their use.
Well one of my coworkers, Kelly, thought it would be funny to have me "show up" around town.
Not a bad idea. So here I am getting my hair done at Hair-a-Go-Go:

Nice. Sure.
Ok well then i got left in the car and her husband who happens to be a swim coach at McCallie (boys preparatory school) had some of his equipment in the back. He asked his swim team to help unload the car and suddenly i ended up here...
they didn't know my name so they renamed me Shelby Patel....here's Shelby...
Well, Kelly tried to get be back out of the boys bathroom but by that time Shelby had miraculously disappeared. I don't think i want to know where she is now....
3 comments:
Oh that's hysterical! So when we're out and about and a bunch of McCallie boys start pointing & laughing at you, we'll know why. ;)
that is so funny Shelby! I like the expression on your face in the picture, fitting:)
HEY, small world. I am one of Becky Swann's friends and saw her link to your page today...so as I browsed it, I realized that there is a connection. My cousin goes to McCallie now and two of my uncles have worked there in recent years!
Post a Comment