can you guess which one is me? yep, the one in the back on the right. sure have changed since the good old days at Valley Reformed Presbyterian Church.
Things that have changed: my hair my wardrobe my ability to smile my air of respectability
Things that haven't changed: my love to sit in the back row my hatred of jean jumpers my love of Amy Grant
If I had known you would have used it against me I never would have sent it! So you don't like jean jumpers eh? what about crocheted (sp?) vests that used to be a cardigan until someone cut the sleves off just to impress Justin... ok so that last part is false but it made the tale of the vest all the more intriguing don't you think?!
Hey briana someone told me you put a picture of me on your blog I know it's been a while but never too long for home schoolers eh? hope you are well and still practicing karate from our days back in the Hall.
3 comments:
If I had known you would have used it against me I never would have sent it!
So you don't like jean jumpers eh? what about crocheted (sp?) vests that used to be a cardigan until someone cut the sleves off just to impress Justin... ok so that last part is false but it made the tale of the vest all the more intriguing don't you think?!
Hey briana someone told me you put a picture of me on your blog I know it's been a while but never too long for home schoolers eh? hope you are well and still practicing karate from our days back in the Hall.
hahaha! That is hysterical! Props to you for putting that up on your blog!
Post a Comment