Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, distinguished guests and dignitaries, I welcome you to the introductory, brand new, first appearance and grand opening of fatbirds.
fatbirds is my online shot at etsy.com that i opened during the wee hours of the night (ok, just trying to tie in the subject line). I decided to put some of my paintings out there and see what people think of them get some feedback, hopefully make some money so i can continue to purchase paint and canvases (and ultimately become a widely successful art extraordinaire). So here goes!
Special thanks to Heidi Jean who put a plug on her blog for me. And thanks to all of the little people...oh wait that's Heidi too....(wow I can't believe she just said that after Heidi was so nice to put something on her blog about Briana's stupid paintings--rude!).
Please send any feedback or rich relatives my way.
Ever yours,
The fatbird herself, Briana
1 comment:
yahoo for fat birds
Post a Comment