Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Shower--the lazy version

Quite a few happenings lately. Went to Asheville for the Becky Baby Shower Show. Here are some pics from that...

Becky Badley, Katie (my most favorite person in the world) and The Great Aunt Ginnie


Momma Mia, Kaley and moi. Moi? Oui! C'est moi!
my hair looks marginal in this picture. sigh.

Well this is 'the lazy post' since i stole these pictures from Becky's friend Courtney who i am hoping is not a blog stalker and will not realize that i have stolen what i am afraid is copywrited material. eek!~

Well blog stalkers is another subject i will be discussing in the near future so please go ahead and start thinking about your positions on the subject. I hope to get a lively debate going.

For now it is back to work, perhaps in another couple weeks i'll post pictures from our noteworthy ski trip last week. Or the easter egg hunt....oh the possibilities that await you my blog visiting (which is different from blog stalking) friends!

Other things to discuss: cool websites. Well i hope someone is taking the minutes of this meeting...we will need to remember it for, dot, dot, dot (yea i wrote it out instead, for added dramaticness)...the future.

kind of killed the effect there... sigh

8 comments:

T and B Rowe said...

Wow... you, your mom and Kaley all look so much alike - CRAZY!

Heidi said...

hehe...blogstalkers, i still think that's funny. Somme people are highly offended by blogstalkers, I honestly could care less. :)

Becky Swann said...

grrr to that top picture of me they caught my wide angle...is that better or worse than marginal hair:)
I like the way this is written, I'm looking forward to further meetings...
remember sonship with diane webster, for some reason I just thought of that, hey maybe you should get her all jealous about your future trip!

Becky Swann said...

grrr to that top picture of me they caught my wide angle...is that better or worse than marginal hair:)
I like the way this is written, I'm looking forward to further meetings...
remember sonship with diane webster, for some reason I just thought of that, hey maybe you should get her all jealous about your future trip!

Becky Swann said...

hmm double trouble

Briana said...

Diane Webster...wow haven't thought about her in about 10 years or so...wow. I remember finding out that she liked Amy and thinking she can't be all that bad...

thanks for thinking the writing was cool. it is unlike how most people write blogs-- i was feeling a mixture of quiet satisfaction and apprehension with my writing style. i really appreciate the comment.
Sincerely,
Briana

Naomi said...

My mom said she saw your family at the airport on the way to your "noteworthy ski trip". I haven't seen you guys in so long. It's crazy how time flies.

KT said...

briana, your subtlety (sp?) is not lost on me...don't worry you're in my top 10 people at least and probably at least the top 5 of the amy g fans that I know;)