Thursday, January 10, 2008

Artsy...

Here are my paintings. Not sure how to introduce them.... some of them have stories, some of them were painted with people or events in mind and some of them are just paint...ok well they all are but you know...














This last one is my favorite.

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Great work Briana...I think the 7th one down reminds me of a beautiful relaxing day on the lake...aa great thought this time of year. I'm glad you have time to express yourself artistically. Keep up the talented work. M

Becky Swann said...

Ahh a shared love for things between cousins, love for painting, love for birds, love for paintings of birds...does life get better i ask? she liked to sing, I liked to sing, she played guitar, I played guitar...and then comes the line I never remember... I really enjoyed looking at these, I knew what you were up too, and am so excited you shared. Very impressivo!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

#4 and #9 are my favorites. In fact, #4 would look great over my fireplace =) I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing...

Briana said...

"i like to sing, she liked to sing, i played guitar, she played guitar, i like to drive through the country with the radio blaring and go hiking in the woods......and nobody did!"

glad you like my friend Art. :)

Becky Swann said...

I knew you would pick up where I left of with the Amy quote!
Oh and #9 is my favorite

KT said...

briana - nice work! Now if Kaley starts painting (or has she and I'm clueless) I'll be the only "non - artsy fartsy hart cousin" I like them...when's your next gallery show?
kt

Anonymous said...

well hear this katie, and whoevers gonna read this... i have done art, but i am more musically inclined
thank you thank you and goodnight