Friday, August 17, 2012

Hart "Reunion" Part One: Extended Family

Rye and my cousin Becky's daughter Ellen, but since neither Rye nor Ellen have any Hart cousins, we have decided that they are cousins...which they probably are if you care to navigate the family tree.

 Becky's cute son, Jude. Oh he is such a cute ball of pudge-love.
 Aliya and her Great Grammy (my dad's mom). Doesn't she look content?

 My Aunt Ginnie and Jude's Gramma
 Grammy, Aliya and Rye
 Rye and Ellen in their "I am 2/4" shirts
 The cute baby cousins...

 All the cousins in a funny "laying on a towel on the floor" photo shoot. You know, normal every day type things.




We had a great time. Soooo fun to see all the Harts and get quality family time.

2 comments:

M.C. Phillips said...

They are first cousins, once removed, is what I'm told. But in our family, that still makes my first cousins "aunts" or "uncles." We do it how we like it.
Everyone is so stinkin' cute!

Becky Swann said...

AHh I had missed this, so behind on everything but fun to catch up with the cuties