
So my baby is now a whopping 17 weeks along. Pretty exciting times. We just got back from a very restful and fun time in Florida getting pampered by all the Taylors. Rye loves spending time with his Gramma, Grampa and especially "Cay-ub" aka Caleb and his other cousins, Samantha and Autumn. A bit of a letdown being home. For both of us. Especially since within 1 hour of arriving home, I succumbed to what unfortunately seems to be a prolonged stomach bug. Uggg...you'd think I'd already met my nausea quota for the next 5 years....
In other news the baby seems to be doing well. We haven't had an ultrasound in a while, hopefully the next one will be a confirmation of what I now am convinced of, that this little bundle of joy is a little baby girl. Honestly, I will be completely shocked if it is a boy. I'll spare you multiple reasons I'm convinced of this (TMI) but I'm pretty darn sure. Course, now that I've said that, it will end up being a boy! ;) Either way will be fine with me, honestly.
Well, this is about as close as it gets to a "belly shot". Ugg, never been a fan of those things. Here's me and my boys (as well as the unseen, girl?) at the beach over Thanksgiving. Admittedly it really looks like I'm sticking my belly out, quite possible, or maybe I was just trying to balance Rye...who knows, but it is a belly shot, so I figure it's appropriate. ;)

3 comments:
Well I hope it's a girl too but another cutie Rye pie would be super wonderful too! And you look awesome! Tall, thin and pretending to stick it out to be pregnant. You work it:)
I was completely wrong with my "feelings" about my kids genders...but, ya never know. Can't wait to hear if it is a girl!
I agree with Becky, you are looking great!
I don't think we will be in VA over Xmas this year...but I can get the clothes up to the Via's probably before then...I'll let you know.
that belly is so NOT huge at all...at least if you feel bad you still look good?? very cute family shot - - I'm rooting for a girl - I'll put a $1 on that bet;)
Post a Comment