we had a breakthrough at the keys this year. At Heidi's suggestion we got Rye some water wings to try to get that kiddo to break his death grip and swim (somewhat) on his own. So, we broke them out in the pool and lo and behold, he did it! He was not to excited at first, and admittedly there wasn't much actual swimming going on, but he did float on his own and occasionally pretend to kick. Progress! Here he is holding himself out of the water, notice Trev's "I'm ready" hand. ;)
He's happy, I swear, he liked it. Ok, not so much here, but before I got the camera (of course) he was loving it. Oh well.

Not one to waste time, Rye and Trevor immediately started working on some tricks. Here's their best one.

Tada!!
1 comment:
I LOVE that last picture...he is so happy with his accomplishment. Great picture!
Post a Comment