Monday, May 16, 2011

Hodge-Podge Lodge

Here are some of my recent finds while perusing some design/decor blogs. Enjoy this random assortment of fun.















5 comments:

DeeDee said...

What fun ideas. I expect to see 75% of these being used in your home when I next visit! Have fun! ♥♥♥

M.C. Phillips said...

Hey Briana- have you ever heard of Pinterest?

http://pinterest.com/boards/?sort=popular

A friend just introduced me to this website where you post all of your favorites.Your post reminds me of it.It is a lot of fun.

MC

Briana said...

MC- yea, i just discovered it which prompted a good couple hours of wasted time, i mean idea-gathering. ;) some of these are from that, good eye.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

oh, i love that last one of the nursery-slash-library. who would have thought blue stripes on the ceiling would be so fun?! and, i must admit to having quite the soft spot for children's books.

Becky Swann said...

I was drawn to the kids books shelves, in fact I think I might see if Jeremiah can make that happen in ellens room