Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter Recap, the hunt

Rye and his egg buddy Jake, getting ready for the big hunt. (both are clueless as to what is going on)
My mom, Trev and Rye heading out to look for the eggs...

my Dad, making an appearance at the hunt...

examining the "goods" (which were crackers by the way, hey when you don't know what you're missing... ;)

i like this shot, check out the remodel on Mom and Dad's...
this is the point where Jake realized there was food involved in this hunt
suddenly he was a lot more interested
check out those guns!
oh look, I was actually there....yea i need to figure out how to get in more pictures for these type of events.

Happy Belated Easter. This was our first Easter as a family, last year Trev was in Japan for Easter, so woohoo for togetherness!

3 comments:

M.C. said...

Yea, about the "not knowing what your missing," Harper's little eggs were empty (I'm awful!), but she must have liked it anyway because hiding her eggs and putting them in her basket remains a daily activity around here.What a cute family!

Becky Swann said...

I liked following Jake in this he is so funny! So let's do a combo va trip sometime this summer and have a lake day!!!!

Aunt Ginnie said...

Glad you are carrying on the Easter Hunt tradition. I can remember hiding eggs here for Kaley as a little tot...that was just yesterday I'm sure.

Thanks for not mentioning anything (in your Easter recap) about the roast Briana...hee hee...love you!!