(tada)
This just made my week!
Oh my goodness, cracking up!! :)
I cannot tell you how much I love this picture. I have a new favorite picture of Rye, and dare I say, you too!
haha so cute!
Oh Briana I love it! I can just hear you laughing too...simple pleasures of life, eh?
One more thing....Rye looks like one of the servers at K & W Cafeteria....whatda ya have darlin'....bread? potatoes? banana puddin'?
cutest butt in tennessee:) or maybe the whole east coast....adorable
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This just made my week!
Oh my goodness, cracking up!! :)
I cannot tell you how much I love this picture. I have a new favorite picture of Rye, and dare I say, you too!
haha so cute!
Oh Briana I love it! I can just hear you laughing too...simple pleasures of life, eh?
One more thing....Rye looks like one of the servers at K & W Cafeteria....whatda ya have darlin'....bread? potatoes? banana puddin'?
cutest butt in tennessee:) or maybe the whole east coast....adorable
Post a Comment