Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rye: 12-15 months. Part one

Rye Caedmon Taylor: 15 months
25th percentile in weight
75th percentile in height


this is as close as he's come to walking. first picture is walking, second is the frustration/onslaught of wailing that ensues when he reaches a roadblock.


there's nothing like pulling toys from the toy basket (thank you Becky). Other new favorites are cars. He now says "cah" and "vrmmm vrmmm" while driving them all over the floor.
sometimes even trains are cars.






when did my baby become a boy? oh dear.

6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

You are welcome and so cute cute cute!

Mimi said...

I love the Uncle Rex shirt. Can't wait to see him soon...you too, of course!

mom said...

Is that the beginning of a rat tail in the last picture? I hope his Uncle Rex doesn't influence him THAT way! Flannel shirts are fine but rat tails must go!

Ginnie said...

Rye you are adorable!
I know you are learning to be a careful driver first then you will walk and walk and walk.

Briana, I love your big open and yet cozy looking room. You and Trevor sure are creative. I can see both of your handiwork in these pictures. The hardwood floor is beautiful.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

wow. didn't he just turn 1? crazy. love how you captured the wailing and gnashing of teeth when an obstacle is met =) too funny.

Susan A. Taylor said...

Wasn't life wonderful when the only roadblock was a stool! You look like a little mountain man in your flannel shirt, Rye! Gramma