Monday, January 31, 2011

New Years at the Taylors

I love this picture of Sammy and Dad. Love, love, love it.
Our neice, Sammy. She was helping me set up the camera for the family picture. She was a great sport. I got some cute shots of her in the meantime...




and finally, the long awaited, Taylor family portrait. Sure to reside in the great hall of the family home. (ahem)


7 comments:

DeeDee said...

What a great family picture!

Missy said...

Briana,
Score!!!!! Nicely done!I love the pics and think they really turned out great! Glad to see a photogragher in the family that can get those men to look somewhat enthusiastic about this photo shoot.

Becky Swann said...

Good pictures Briana! Is that behind their house?

Becky Swann said...

and another comment just so your response will be emailed to me
hehee

Briana said...

yes, and what?

Becky Swann said...

I just left another comment so I could check the email other comments box

Susan A. Taylor said...

Briana: I can't believe you got everyone to look decent...what a feat! Then again, maybe you photoshopped, and photoshopped, and photoshopped. It's so wonderful having a talented photographer in the family. We'll excuse everything else about you! (as if there's anything!)
Mom T.