I"m thankful for a healthy, happy, laid-back boy.
I"m thankful for a wonderful, thoughtful and supportive husband.
I"m thankful for my health.
I"m thankful for art and the ability to create it. It makes me so happy.
I"m thankful for my bible study group.
I'm thankful for wonderful in-laws/extended family whom I'm EXCITED about spending time with.
I'm thankful for a sister who is great with kids and is living nearby.
I"m thankful for the fellowship of other believers.
I"m thankful for my mom who is so generous to us.
I"m thankful for friends who like to have fun.
I"m thankful for Trevor's job.
I"m thankful for God's protection of my loved ones.
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:
And I am oh so very thankful for you and the newest joy you have brought into my life.
PS....you should probably expect a comment from 8/2/85 since they weren't named specifically...of course, to prove me wrong, 8/2/85 will probably say nothing NOW!
Ha I love the secret codes in the above commenter's comment, It's uncle Bonz right? ;)
Glad you got your praise and worship hymnal out for the title!
thankful for you 2 woman!!!
p.s. Love the rounds my pics are taking :)
miss you for two whole weeks... whatever will i do...
you can send me the hi res versions of all of your great pictures. ;)
I'm guessing that Anonymous is Mom. I'm actually surprised that you thought that Mom, I saw this post and didn't think that at all, I was just thankful for such a wonderful sister that posts things to her blog!
Besides, I don't deserve special recognition since I moved to Montana. If I was local like kaley and able to contribute and help out more I might have gotten a special shout-out, but I'm not!
I do have to say that I don't miss the Amy Grant christmas music, one advantage of living with Scrooge...
Post a Comment